Some sketches. Most of these were done with a 5 minute deadline per sketch. Westminster was the only exception.
About The Motivated Life
2 responses to “Sketches!”
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- RT @Toblerhaus: Solar roof is performing well through a week of July heat. Combo of using a/c and charging 2 EVs means we’re using a lot, b… 1 week ago
- What a fascinating city! I’ll have to come back. Maybe on the way to ski in the summer! https://t.co/DGkJnA6xwj 1 month ago
- Mmm...Fleisch! When in Argentina, you have the steak, you have the Malbec. https://t.co/JfqTA8cJ9I 1 month ago
- We have a winner! The @ethbuenosaires hackathon is over and it’s appropriate we have it toilet themed as the all-ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Buenos Aires comes alive after midnight. So @ethbuenosaires is taking a cue and kicking it into high gear for the h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom