Went to a local restaurant named Anise and had a lovely dinner with my wife. We both saw this really beautiful flower on the table. Anyone know what kind of plant this is? Google images didn’t help.
About The Motivated Life
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- RT @robmay: Observation from my angel portfolio - my companies who focus on selling over product/market fit ultimately do better. 1 day ago
- RT @awesomeculture: There is NEVER shame in any startup outcome, including failure. It’s courageous and honorable to attempt to create some… 2 days ago
- Space Mountain done killed us! https://t.co/q3ZWWU4GaS 1 week ago
- Wow, not great planning heading out to the airport the morning after one of the largest conferences on the planet finishes up! 1 week ago
- Got haircut from an older barber. Ended up looking like an 80’s villain. Week later; my best haircut: sneakily hid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom