This is a close-up of the flower arrangement at the hotel we stayed at in Miami.
Tag Archives: Four Seasons
It was fun staying here again. Lucky!
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- What a fascinating city! I’ll have to come back. Maybe on the way to ski in the summer! https://t.co/DGkJnA6xwj 3 weeks ago
- Mmm...Fleisch! When in Argentina, you have the steak, you have the Malbec. https://t.co/JfqTA8cJ9I 3 weeks ago
- We have a winner! The @ethbuenosaires hackathon is over and it’s appropriate we have it toilet themed as the all-ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Buenos Aires comes alive after midnight. So @ethbuenosaires is taking a cue and kicking it into high gear for the h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- An incredibly well run @ETHGlobal conference. @ethbuenosaires hackers are working hard and distressing at the amazi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom