I love walking up a few hundred feet and getting a look at the valley.
Tag Archives: phoenix
I don’t often see the yucca plant bloom, but when it does it’s tall and magnificent.
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- Trying SO hard to stick to German on the flight back from the @porschedigital pitch on @swissair. Let’s see how lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Sleepy Sunday https://t.co/RILwPvurD9 1 month ago
- Great little feature on our vision for @porsche link.medium.com/rfTtHAJ7HW #openinnovation #porsche #startup #cantwaittovisitthemothership 1 month ago
- Oh goodness, that was a tough series finale to watch! Poor Gary aka @MrTonyHale! 1 month ago
- Here’s to @netflix showing the Matrix and Austin Powers trilogies to get a feel for demand on fourth installments. 1 month ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom