Practicing WordPress here at work…may as well advertise my work @ work. That’s confusing. Here’s a web locator design I’m working on for an unnamable brand.
Tag Archives: Photoshop
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- “If you feel like your VC is a proctologist, run for the hills.” itun.es/us/Hwrugb.l 1 day ago
- I guess I'm very picky about books. For startups, just added a second book to my recommendation list after reading J-Curve by @howardlove. 👌 4 days ago
- RT @benthompson: NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO THEIR PHONE FOR 60 SECONDS INSTEAD OF TAPPING FOR 10 6 days ago
- Am I the only one who can't read 'Aaron' on a page and not think of @KeyAndPeele 's famous skit? youtu.be/Dd7FixvoKBw 1 week ago
- I'm lucky to know the people I know. Nearly a totally comped impromptu last minute trip to… instagram.com/p/BT5i-AIgYok/ 2 weeks ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom