It was fun staying here again. Lucky!
Tag Archives: travel
About This Blog
Hi, my name is Paul.
This is a sister site to The Motivated Life.com. That site is the headquarters for my book and my free app. If you want to understand the dark side of drive (and motivation) click that link. 25,000 people can't all be wrong.
This site is more personal, less formal, and not too serious.
Take a look at the menu for more information about me and what I do.
- Watching Anger Management on @netflix I don’t think people see the genius behind @AdamSandler ‘s clown exterior.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @marcedwards: It’s amazing how much variation there is in blur radius across browsers and design tools. You can’t assume things will loo… 5 days ago
- Greg https://t.co/vLMeXhz0DL 1 week ago
- RT @officialmcafee: https://t.co/f63heL5VOD 2 weeks ago
- Man we’ve got a killer filter... https://t.co/LMPmbluUYA 2 weeks ago
Popular TagsAbyssinian app apple architecture arizona blossom brickell camera Carnival carnival cruise line Carnival Paradise carpet cat city cityscape clean cruise cruise line cute Design disney fear Florida flowers food photography Four Seasons golf google google maps guidelines hike hotel Human Human interface Interface iOS iPhone iPod touch M-ize Mac mcdowell Miami Mobile office palm panorama pet pet shop boys phoenix photo photography Photoshop plant poison port port of tampa pygmy pygmy rattler python rattler rattlesnake Safari saguaro Scottsdale simple snake sunrise Sunset tampa trauma trees UI UX Wordpress app zoom